Monday, February 20, 2012

A little about Penny & Me

Hi :)  I'm Kristen, but most of my friends call me Krissy.  I am a newly single mommy of a precious 22 month old named Penny (Penelope Jean). I'm almost to that dreaded "old" age of 30 and smack dab in the middle of the D word! (Divorce for those that are scratching their heads right now). 

Throughout this new adventure of single mommy hood, I've found myself laughing and crying at a lot of the situations that have unfolded over the past 7 months.  I hope with my blog postings you will laugh, cry and scream right along with me as I share the good , the bad, and the ugly with ya'll!  

Here are a few pictures of Penny & Me ! Surprisingly in my hunt for a fabulous photo of the two of us, I realized I don't have many!! I guess I'm usually the one taking the pictures (as I'm sure most of you mommy's understand!)  So here are a few:

No comments:

Post a Comment